"Since Genesis's inception, the vision and end goal has been nothing less than a 100% Zero-Landfill policy. It was true passion for both of us, and it drove all operational procedures, to set KPIs and shaped subsequent strategic and technical directions."
Eugene Melnitsky and Aaron Goldstein, Founders
It is the vision and the road we travel to get to it. It requires a constant investment of time, effort, innovation, discipline and funds. We lead the effort through technological and process innovation, community outreach, legislature, industry and corporate partners. We are tenacious, we love what we do and we benchmark our progress.
A significant milestone was the decision to obtain R2 (Responsible Recycling) certification and ISO 14001 and ISO 18001, which we did in 2012 and have maintained ever since with annual third-party audits. We practice strict adherence to DOD( Department of Defense) standards and NIST data-destruction guidelines and are proud members of NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) and ISRI (Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries)
Environmentally Responsible e-Waste DisposalGenesisDome's e-waste recycling services adhere to EPA, Federal, State and Local regulations. All work is performed by seasoned, expertly trained personal at our highly secured, registered, insured and compliant 80,000 square foot facility.
We maintain the highest and most stringent industry certifications to guarantee that all of our customers' equipment will be disposed of in accordance with the most conscious environmental policies.
Here are examples of how our clients minimize their e-waste disposal risk:
- Monitors – CRT monitors pose serious health risks if they're not disposed of properly. CRTs are loaded with toxic chemicals, such as lead and mercury. Unlike some of our competitors, GenesisDome doesn't export CRTs to countries with lax environmental standards.
- End-of-life PCs, CRTs and Servers are all dismantled by our in-house technical staff. Individual components are removed and resold whenever possible. The remainder is sorted into material streams, such as plastics, metals, and circuit boards, which are then sent to our partners, who convert these items into raw materials for reuse.
- Printers, fax machines, and copiers – These items, including large LCD screens and toner cartridges, are stripped of potentially toxic materials and then sent downstream for plastics and metals recycling and reuse.
- Battery backups – Most battery backup systems contain lead-acid (wet-cell) batteries. Lead is extremely toxic, and it needs to be managed properly during recycling. Our partner smelts and refines batteries into recyclable materials such as lead and sodium sulfate. The plastic is used to create new battery cases.
- Medical devices
- Any manufactured equipment regardless of size or purpose that has electrical or electronics components
- And much more
EXPERTS WITH A SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD
Safe, responsible e-waste and co-product disposal requires an experienced company that you can trust. GenesisDome has a long and prosperous track record of providing environmentally sustainable IT and manufactured product disposal services. Our processes and procedures are secure, documented, and auditable. We can assure you that your data will be destroyed effectively and that your hardware is disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner. Our disposal process includes:
- Chain-of-custody documentation
- Asset tracking
- Asset-tag removal
- Hard-drive destruction
- Asset evaluation and remarketing
- Zero landfill e-Waste and co-product recycling
Our R2 certified, zero landfill recycling process, organically supports an industry leading ITAD and Manufactured Product Disposition platform offering one of the most cutting edge solutions in Brand Protection and EOL Management
Leading US corporations rely on Genesis one source solution suite for Trusted Maximum Security, Reliable Maximum Value Recovery and Zero Landfill Recycling
CONTACT AN EXPERT
To reach one of our E-waste and ITAD specialist about prompt removal and fair prices of your IT assets. Call us toll-free at 888-788-4363, email us, or click here to fill out our online form. One of our specialists will respond promptly. If you have spreadsheets cataloging your equipment, please feel free to forward them to speed the process.